Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Addicted to CAS: Snow

Hi There!

I'm popping in quickly with some cards I made for the first challenge of Addicted to CAS.  The code word is snow, so I used an adorable Penny black snowman stamp to make some much-needed Christmas cards.   I used a different color scheme for each card and paper-pieced the scarf, ear muffs, nose, and arms using scraps from my scrap box.




I like the non-traditional colors of this last one, but I think I would like it better if I had used the layout of the first card.  It will probably be a redo!

Thanks for your visit today.

Ann

12 comments:

Kylie said...

Love them all! So gorgeous and all the different colours are wonderful! Perfect CAS! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

Rosemary said...

what a fabulous set of cards, ann! i love how even though you used the same stamp and similar layout each card is so very different... i love the 2nd one the best i think. the colors are fabulous!

Jessi Fogan said...

Total utter cuteness! I love that snowman - in every colour! - and the variations in layout are a perfect way to keep it fun while getting a lot done. I too love the second one - I would wear that scarf!

Unknown said...

Hi Ann - what a beautiful set of cards and perfect for our first challenge at ATCAS. Thanks so much for joining us.

Karen x

Loll said...

Adorable snowman! Love all three cards ... all perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

Darnell said...

Really, is it even possible to make a more completely CAS and magnificently cheerful Christmas card than what you've done here?!

shirley-bee said...

They're all fab, Ann! I can't pick a favourite!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully cute and fabulous ... all three ... and I agree with Shirley, I couldn't pick a favorite! Anita in France :)

lostinpaper said...

They are ALL amazing, but just for a change I think I'm going to say that I'm totally feeling the neutral colours on this one!

Viv said...

Beautiful cards again, I love the image and how you made three very different cards with it. Love your colour choices too :) Vivxx

Anonymous said...

Simple but so striking Ann! Love them.
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

They're all fantastic Ann - and I especially like the bright clean colours of the last one.