Thursday, July 19, 2012

Clean and Simple 199

I had some more fun playing with the great sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping.  I tried it out using telephones from two different companies.


Supplies: 
Paper: PTI white, plum and gray from scrap bin
Stamps: PTI Heart-2-Heart 4, Hero Arts sentiment
Ink: Memento lulu lavender, sweet plum


Supplies: 
Paper: PTI white and kraft, black from scrap bin
Stamps: Hero Arts Just Saying Hi
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, tea dye distress ink


Finally, this was my one-layer entry for Less is More and One-Layer Wednesday.  Unfortunately I had made a mistake on the backside of the card, so I had to cut it down and mat it.  I really liked it as a one-layer, but I think it looks nice with the blue matting as well.



Supplies: 
Paper: PTI white, blue from scrap bin
Stamps: Martha Stewart doily lacy butterflies, PTI sentiment
Ink: Brilliance Mediterannean blue

Sorry for the distracting background in my photos. I was feeling lazy today and short on time, so I just popped out onto the deck to take them quickly. :)

FTL 199
 

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah...you are rocking this sketch! I love them all!

lostinpaper said...

Love all your different takes on the sketch, my fave would be that funky phone from HA! I've got this stamp and you just reminded me that I need to get it out again, thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love them all. Great save of your one-layer card. The PTI telephones in plum are lovely!

Jessi Fogan said...

oh man, nothing as frustrating as having to perform a "save" - especially when you're already finished! I like the blue matting too, though :)
And those phones are fun! Perfect for that layout :)

Marlena M. said...

Each are lined up beautifully! I love those phones and gorgeous butterflies.

Rosemary said...

a fantastic set of cards, ann! i am totally impressed with your ability to line everything up so perfectly!

Jenny said...

These are great...I love the old fashioned black telephone :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love what you have done here, great cards.

Sorry haven't been around to comment of late, I've caught up with your fabulous work now.

Jen W. said...

I love telephone stamps and must get my hands on those PTI ones! The butterfly card is gorgeous and I really like the blue matting. :)